Joining Fargo Public Schools FCU is easy!
We serve ALL school employees of Fargo Public Schools. You're eligible to join if you are:
- A current or retired FPS employee
- Board Member
- An immediate family member of a current Fargo Public Schools FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, parent, sibling, child, grandparent or grandchild
Once you join, you're a member for life - even if you change careers, retire or move out of state
To join, you'll need to bring:
- One form of valid government issued identification
- Your school ID (if an employee)
- A check or cash to deposit $50 to your share savings account (this is your "share" of the Credit Union and is released to you if you choose to close your account)
- Experience the Credit Union difference - you're a person, not an account number to us and we're here to
- We are not-for-profit and have many of the same services and products as banks
- We are owned and controlled by our members - your vote counts and a volunteer Board of Directors is elected by our members
- We return earnings to you in the form of lower rates on loans, higher rates on savings, reduced fees and many complimentary services
- Your money is secure - each account is insured by NCUA for up to $250,000.00
- Also, we have free pens
Stop by either Fargo Public Schools Federal Credit Union location today and we will assist you with setting up your account. If you choose to open up your FREE checking account at this time then we will also order you checks and a debit card. The whole process is quick and we'll send you out the door with a new member packet and some goodies to welcome you to the FPSFCU family!
Learn a little more about us and the services we offer!